Sunday 19 August 2012

K Grace Designs

Hi, I am K Grace of K Grace Designs.
I create one of a kind jewelry, clothing and bags. This website has been created so that you can browse through the things I have for sale, and order them. To see what I have currently for sale, click on different tabs above. Right now I only have jewelry for sale, but new tabs will show up soon, perhaps for bags or some clothing. When you click on a tab it will take you to a page with pictures of my jewelry, along with descriptions and prices*. If you would like to order anything, email me at kgracet(at)frontier(dot)com. (your email address will not be sold, I promise!) If you are friends with me on facebook, you can just message me. Supply is limited, and some of the pieces I have for sale I am unable to make more of, so you will have the only piece like it. Order now, while I still have some! When things are sold, I will mark them sold but leave the pictures if I can make more.
Have a great day!

.K Grace.

*note: Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping costs will depend upon the item(s) ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment